Renova WA has established a reputation for successfully delivering technically complex works that range from highly difficult to simple services. Our skilled and knowledgeable project management support team provides technical input to help our clients overcome difficulties at any stage of a project, from design development through to practical completion.
Renova’s project managers will add value to every project. We will bring experience, expertise and effective communication to the construction process assuring every day that goals are met and that the project meets the desired expectations, therefore creating a client’s confidence and trust in our ability to achieve their and our joint goals.
Renova WA also believes we have developed an acute understanding and appreciation of project related issues which include but not limited to:
- Project feasibilities
- Regulatory requirements
- Design considerations
- Construction challenges
- Social requirements
- Financial frameworks
- Needs and demands of the target market
Our project and development management services include:
- Site assessment and selection
- Feasibility studies
- Cost benefit and risk analysis assessments
- Project planning and programming
- Briefing, engaging and co-ordinating design team consultants
- Town planning management
- Value engineering and buildability analysis
- Construction documentation and co-ordination
- On-site contractor management
- Project administration, forecasting and reporting
- Early Contractor Involvement
- Technical consultation services;
- Project delivery;
- Planning and approvals;
- Land development;
- Commercial and residential developments;
- Concept design and Construct
- Project schedule management; and
- Feasibility studies, cost planning, budgeting and estimating.
Components of Successful Projects
Ensuring that our client’s needs are fully reflected in the project brief is a key step in the establishment of projects. We have the experience to work with clients in developing the brief and services specifications which not only reflect the needs of the assets to be developed but also how these integrate into the client’s business needs, systems and organisation structures.
We use our skills, abilities and systems to manage all aspects of the project for our clients to ensure that the scope of work remains in tact and that no additional costs incur through these following steps:
- Scope of Management
- Time Management
- Cost management and budgetary control
- Quality management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Project integration
All these steps play a highly important role in the Project Management of all our client’s requirements for the tasks they are achieving and for ensuring our project team effectively management all areas of concerns.